Do you stand in awe of natures wonders? Do you like exercising and getting fit while enjoying nature? Would you love to do all that and include the whole family? Then you should take up kayaking.
The whole family can join in, kayaking is done at rivers, lakes or the ocean, and it includes paddling, which is considered an exercise.
7 Excellent Reasons to take the whole family kayaking:
- Family Involvement: Kayaking is an activity that is very accessible to persons of all ages, adults and children alike. Spend quality time outdoors with your children and other family members. Make a few great memories.
- Exercising in Fresh Air: Fresh air makes you feel wonderful. You do not need to race along at high speeds; you can take part in a gentle paddle. The fresh air and exercise will let you all sleep much better and it will lower your stress levels. You will become a happier person.
- Meet new, interesting people: If you like cheerful people, kayak paddling is the right place to go look for them and find many. Kayak people are a cheery lot. It might be because they spend lots of time outside, in nature, with other cheery people.
- You will be closer to nature: Waterways usually crawls with wildlife. You will spot the things that cycling and walking cannot offer you.
- It will take you places you have never been before: When you have mastered the basic skills of kayaking, you will be able to practice those skills in a myriad of different places, even canals. Your options will be endless.
- You can paddle any way you like: You can have a quiet gentle paddle, lazing the day away, or your family can race another family for a price.
- It is fun: You will never, ever see a grumpy person kayaking. It might be because it is an activity that you can partake in on your terms.
To start with kayaking does not need a lot of outset costs; most kayaking clubs have equipment that they hire out at reasonable rates. This is just another, good reason, to start kayaking.